Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you reversed this decision. Personally, I'm very, very tired of hearing about EGL.

Any chance that the discussion can, at the very least, be moved to a more appropriate mailing list? Surely, EGL vs. <OTHER TECHNOLOGY> is always a web-related topic, and therefore more appropriate for WEB400 than Midrange-L?

David Gibbs wrote:
Folks:

Sorry about the rash decision yesterday. Consider it reversed.

I'm blaming it on having to work from home with only one monitor and no A/C for a day and a half.

david