Re: *** ADMIN: EGL vs. <anything> == Off Topic -- REVERSAL

fixed

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you reversed this decision. Personally, I'm very, very tired of hearing about EGL.

Any chance that the discussion can, at the very least, be moved to a more appropriate mailing list? Surely, EGL vs. <OTHER TECHNOLOGY> is always a web-related topic, and therefore more appropriate for WEB400 than Midrange-L?

David Gibbs wrote:
Folks:

Sorry about the rash decision yesterday. Consider it reversed.

I'm blaming it on having to work from home with only one monitor and no A/C for a day and a half.

david