From: "Bradley V. Stone" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:41 PM
Subject: RE: Anyone seen system report SSL cert expired a day early?

Well, I did some tests on this. I set my system date back a day and boom,
worked fine. Set it back to the correct date and it reported that the
server certificate was expired.

So, looks like a little date math issue with the SSL APIs. Verified it on
other machines running V5R4.

Opening a PMR, but not getting very far. It will be hard to test I guess.
I would say look at the code! Date arithmatic is wrong. :)

Bradley V. Stone
BVSTools -