Keith wrote:

I have a Host system, and about 100 remotes.
I want to create a DDM file in QTEMP, point to the remote...
Do a SBMRMTCMD in a CL, execute some commands..
then do a RCLRSC...
Change the DDM file in QTEMP, and continue to the next box.
Get the idea...
Problem is...
The profile on the Target Box is always QUSER.
I need it to be my profile, or the user of the batch job doing this.
I think I have to create a unique MODE, and then associate it to a profile maybe?
Then put a communication entry in QCMN subsystem?
I just don't remember how to set this up, its been many years.
Trying to go through the various manuals on the IBM site, and can't find what I am looking for.

It's been a few years for me too, and I haven't got a multiple-machine install I can refer to any more. On the remote machines (yuck) try ADDNETJOBE to match up your local profile to the desired remote profile.