Re: i on Blade - Saving

fixed

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 3:15 AM, Kirk Goins <kgoins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Never Say Never... I attended the JS12 on BladeCenter S class in Dallas
a couple weeks ago and they are saying 1Q 2009 that they will support
the LTO4 SAS drive directly from IBM i. ( please note LTO4, there are
not plans to support the LTO3 SAS tape ) So you will be able to save
directly to a tape next year. The Don't know how slick they will get on
the restore... Will prob still have to jump thru hoops to get a Full
System Restore done...

This is good news, and good to know. You and Pete really should write
more about hardware.

It might help people like me in backwater countries keep up with the news.