From: Glenn Gundermann <ggundermann@xxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 7:52 PM
To: Midrange-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DSPF SFL question about columns

Hey folks,

If I have 5 columns of the same data (15 rows each), is there a way to define the subfile with just one field, sflpag(75), and let the dspf lay it all out? Or do I need col1field, col2field, ...., col5field, with sflpag(15)?

I'm thinking there's a way to do this but can figure it out. If there isn't, I must be mixing it up with MS Word.

Tks,

Glenn Gundermann
ggundermann@xxxxxx
Cell: 416-317-3144