Glenn Gundermann wrote:
Hey folks,

If I have 5 columns of the same data (15 rows each), is there a way to define the subfile with just one field, sflpag(75), and let the dspf lay it all out? Or do I need col1field, col2field, ...., col5field, with sflpag(15)?

I'm thinking there's a way to do this but can figure it out. If there isn't, I must be mixing it up with MS Word.
You're looking for SFLLIN, but beware. For some reason the entries are positioned from top to bottom, left to right (not right to left, top to bottom).

Joe