Almost there - a supplier for the drives says he does not have the rails - are there supposed to be any? I can't see anything on the 6607, at least, that looks like rails. But these are the 6713s. So maybe you know.

From: "Larry Bolhuis" <lbolhuis@xxxxxxxxxx>

Aha your clarification agrees with my memory - that the right side cover
does need to come off. I remember having to that but not why!

While heat can be an issue I have one customer with a 150 still running
happily with four 4GB drives in it for years - they keep it on the floor
in a nice cool computer room. It's used rarely for a few things when
their production system is down for backups etc.

- Larry