Re: FTP problem = unexpected end of file sequence. What

fixed

the last time I had that problem, to the best
of my recollection, I switched to BIN (binary) format
to get the file records to line up correctly with
my receiving file.. either that.. or there might
be 1 record in the mix that is not the correct length,
just guessing on that without being able to see the
source file.
Aaron

"Dave Odom" <Dave.Odom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/16/08 6:29 PM >>>
Vern,

Source and target, i LPARs. I'll look again but the target is supposed to be a copy of the source as it was put there via SAVF/Restore long ago.

Thanks,

Dave