I sure can defend my argument but why should I with you as you wouldn't acknowledge the proof if it were given. In fact, I have given you proofs that would convince someone non-i5 religious. But, you simply can't see anything wrong with how the i works nor its Goldberg implementation of DB2. And I simply didn't have nor do I have time to argue religion with someone that won't acknowledge any other thinking beside their own.

And that disappoints me about you as I highly respect you in many other things but here you are as set in your ways as you can be.