5250 client from portal

fixed

I've been testing the mochasoft 5250 active-x client for a few days.
Any comments on deploying in a portal (microsoft based). Customer is trying to make portal the entry point for all users/apps. Perhaps 300 System i users around the US, currently using iSeries Access on their desktop. Each user has a unique 2 character workstation id, we let nothing auto config or assign a virtual qpadevxxxx. Extremely few have local printers, most default to network printers. Just need 5250, and unfortunately every month are fewer users...
I haven't found a reason not to do this. Comments or suggestions?
Jim Franz