Re: CRTCLPGM default parameters

fixed

Alan Shore wrote:
again my beauty sleep was interrupted because of a production problem. This
time it was a CLP program that the programmer had NOT compiled with
OPTION(*SRCDBG) so I could not use STRSRVJOB with STRDBG to have a look at
what values certain fields had. ...

Another time, you could use STRISDB SRVJOB(...) for debugging an OPM program without srcdbg data.