RE: IBM AFP600 Drivers

fixed

but unfortunately I don't have a complete iSeries Navigator on my pc

So install it.

You're only a programmer responsible for ensuring your employer best
utilizes their IT investment to achieve their business goals, why should
you have the software you need?? ;-)

--
Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software