Re: XML & IPRISM, FTP

fixed

It doesn't work the same way for me. I don't get to see the values of anything.

--- On Thu, 7/10/08, Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XML & IPRISM, FTP
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 8:12 PM

Not sure what you're talking about. I can debug Craig's program without

any issues...

Adam West wrote:
Is it supposed to work (debugging) as the normal way to debug in RPG
ILE. I STRDBG, and it brings the source up. But here it does not
bring the source bec. it is compiled to QTEMP. If I could debug this
it would help.