I believe the 10h would have to be unplugged but 20h will let traffic
through when powered off. If you want to send me the program offline
I'll be glad to try it here and show you how I have certain ip's set to
not filter in the iPrism.

Adam West wrote:
Bill, the NA says that he has done this already, but it did not change
the results for the RPG ILE program. I had asked if they could shut down
IPRISM for 5 seconds while my program ran, but they are afraid to do
that, they are claiming that it is connected to the firewall.