I went back and looked and I can't find the BTU's either.

That is very unusual for that document not to have those

The Sales Manual normally is the source of reliable

I would shorten the link but I don't think David cares
for that due to the archives. Those short links "expire".

Peter Dow (ML) wrote:

Thanks Pat -- that's one heck of a link (lengthwise that is). It says
it can operate on 110-220VAC and uses 0.862 kVA, and says the starting
current is 74A. Looks like I'd need a new circuit for that. No mention
of BTUs.

Pat Barber wrote:

Not that old..

and it supports current releases.

Peter Dow (ML) wrote:

Ok, sorry for the misinformation.

Model number . . . . . : 820
Processor feature . . : 24AC

Auxiliary storage:
System ASP . . . . . . : 527.4 G
% system ASP used . . : 85.8130
Total . . . . . . . . : 527.4 G

That also explains why I couldn't find model 320 in the info center --
too old.

So what's the story on the 820?