Re: XML & IPRISM

fixed

Adam West wrote:
BIll, I am using some code that already does this gathering of data, However, in my shop, they use IPRISM to block or filter internet usage. This IPRISM is preventing me from accessing this web site.
My wish list is now perhaps someone on board has some knowledge how to circumvent this IPRISM problem.

It'd be pretty easy to put in an override, you just need to know who has the authority to do it. Here's a manual for a random unit that I picked from their site:
http://www.stbernard.com/docs/guide/iPrism_admin_6-0.pdf

Chapter 12 explains how to manually block or unblock websites.

Bill