Clare Holtham wrote:
Hi again,

Does anybody know of a way to upgrade a 720 within the 720 range without ending up with no operating system?? I have a client in China who are maxed out on a 2062 and desperately need more memory and more interactive capacity.

Clare,

Is the quote from Infor for the keys recent? The last time I talked to them (Feb time frame), the new key charge was quite reasonable.

If interactive is a problem, have they considered the CFINT busting software that's available? I believe that there are at least 2 if not 3 vendors still selling it.

Bill