Product library vs SBMJOB

fixed

When you do a SBMJOB INLLIBL(*CURRENT) it will not include any "product"
libraries. For example, if you do a STRPDM and then do a DSPLIBL (not
EDTLIBL!!!) you will also see:
Library Type
QPDA PRD
Now, if you do
SBMJOB CMD(DSPLIBL OUTPUT(*PRINT)) INLLIBL(*CURRENT)
the output will not include QPDA.
On one of our machines I ran this command (V5R4 and above only):
CRTPRXCMD CMD(QGPL/STRIM) TGTCMD(MKSIM/STRIM)
The vendor's STRIM command added MKSIM to the library list as a production
command
(see also CHGCMD CMD(xxx) PRDLIB(MKSIM) )
However if a developer submits certain vendor options it doesn't get the
library list right because it uses *CURRENT and product libraries do not
carry over to the submitted job.

I can get by this. Just wondering what the general consensus is about
this. In other words, should SBMJOB carry over the product library?
Should I DCR this? Maybe I should report this to my software vendor
exactly where the error occured. Maybe they missed adding a product
library to a particular command.