Re: CPFA09E not recoginzed by MONMSG

fixed

Marchini, Richard wrote:
I know the Help Text for the Copy Object command (COPY) doesn't list
CPFA09E as one of the errors, I can only surmise that it was added as an
error after the Help Text was written.

I based my statement on the V5R3 help text for the CPY command ... and I just checked V6R1 and CPFA09E isn't listed there either.

If this is more than is supposed to be included in these mailing list
emails, I apologize. I'm just at my wit's end trying to unravel this. By
the way, the SBMJOB parameters for these two jobs are identical.

Is there any significant difference in how the CPY command is being invoked? Are you using wildcards on the copy?

david