CPFA09E not recoginzed by MONMSG

fixed

Help! I have a batch job that copies a file from the IFS to my System
i5. The file comes from outside the company and is approximately 6 GB,
so it takes a little time to fully arrive in the IFS. In my CL program
I monitor for messages CPFA09E, CPA0702 and CPF0000 and execute a
DLYJOB command and return to the failing copy program until it finally
arrives. When I test this CL, it works correctly, but in production,
it doesn't "catch" the MONMSG, and the system operator receives the
CPFA09E message.

This is very frustrating, as I've tried submitting the test run using
exactly the same parameters as the production run, with the same
results. The test works perfectly, the production job does not.

Has anyone else had this experience, or can someone give me a clue as
to where to continue investigating?

Thank you,

Rick Marchini
Associated Banc-Corp
IT Services

*************************** NOTICE ***************************

This e-mail and attachment(s) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
distribution, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If
received in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy the message and any copies thereof. Although
Associated Banc-Corp and/or its affiliates (collectively
"Associated") attempt to prevent the passage of viruses via e-mail
and attachments thereto, Associated does not guarantee that either
are virus-free, and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of any such viruses.

Any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used or referred
to in the promoting, marketing, or recommending of any entity,
investment plan or agreement, nor is such advice intended or written
to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Tax Code.