I am suspicious that I am about to learn something new. :)
A new process has several steps which need to be run in order. I have always just used a CL program and figured that the steps would run in order, and the next piece would not start until the previous piece had completed.
However, this line in the spec makes me think they are telling me something. "You will probably need to utilize a single threaded job queue(in conjunction with a new series of steps specific to this process) to ensure synchronization of steps. " I am not sure what they are saying.

Any comments, ideas, warnings, or suggestions will be more than welcome.