From: Jon S <rvrratjon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 26 2008 05:14 PM
Subject: RE: PAGSEG problems

Actually, it turned out that when using the wrkpagseg command, doing a 1 and then and F4 to bring up the
CRTPAGSEG command, I would get the error. When I keyed from a command line, it did not throw and error. I guess it's a bug in the command prompter.

-----
Sent with DeskNow Lite - Free mail & groupware server http://www.desknow.com