Re: PAGSEG problems

fixed

Jon S wrote:
I am trying the create a page segment on the i and I have created the PF with a length of 32766 lvlchk(*no) and do a binary FTP to get my image up there that I created from a .bmp via printing to the IBM AFP 300 printer driver but when I try to create the page segment, I get the following:
Printer resource type *PAGSEG HMC created in library JRS.
Cannot resolve to object HMC. Type and Subtype X'0401' Authority X'0000'.
Program defined by variable DLTXIT cannot be called.
I am specifing the library name for the file and it's in my library list so I am not sure what it's complaining about. Any ideas anyone?
The error says it can't find the library HMC. Since the object name is HMC and the library in JRS, it looks like you specified the name of the PAGSEG wrong on the printer file.

Joe