RE: Recommend QCMNRCYLMT settings

fixed

From: Chuck Lewis

I just realized that our QCMNRCYLMT settings are 0 and 0 !

The Primary LPAR had it's Ethernet line reset fine. The main Production LPAR had it's Ethernet line failed and this dropped pretty much EVERYONE

I can't offer a recommendation, but I can tell you that ours is 2 and 5.

Also, did you check the ethernet line description on the different LPARs? *SYSVAL is an option, but perhaps the primary has other values specified.
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.