Hi Folks,

I just realized that our QCMNRCYLMT settings are 0 and 0 !

We have a UPS that needs it's batteries replaced and it has most of the comm
gear on it. We took a power hit last night around 17:05 and it rebooted that
stuff. The Primary LPAR had it's Ethernet line reset fine. The main
Production LPAR had it's Ethernet line failed and this dropped pretty much
EVERYONE while it waited for an "R". A third LPAR that we are no longer
using for anything had it's Ethernet line do the same thing the Production
did. Not sure why the Primary managed to reset OK. They ALL have QCMNRCYLMT
set at 0,0.

What are the recommendations for this values now ? I remember at Common
years back there were some basic recommendations but I cannot find my
documentation on it. I KNOW I had this set on the system this current one
replace 4 years ago but it's obviously a System Value I spaced setting.

Thanks !

Chuck