Re: Finding a locked file

fixed

By process I mean programs accessing, changing, updating the information
in the file.

Lock Types are typically file locks......

From:
"sjl" <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
06/25/2008 11:49 AM
Re: Finding a locked file

Doug -

Before I could make any kind of recommendation, please define (within the
context of your question):

1) 'Process', (i.e., what various types of processing is being performed,
including saves)
2) Lock types (File Lock, Record Lock, etc.)

- sjl