AFPDS conversion to text

fixed

I'm trying to convert AFPDS spooled files to ASCII files to get to the raw text data. I'm using the host print API (QWPZHPTR, QwpzHostPrintTransform), or to be more specific, I'm using the IBM supplied (as is) utility HPTTOFLR which is built around the host print API. I have created my own WSCST object based on the following code:

:WSCST DEVCLASS=TRANSFORM.

:TRNSFRMTBL.
:PRTDTASTRM
DATASTREAM=IBMNONPAGES.
:SPACE
DATA ='20'X.
:CARRTN
DATA ='0D'X.
:FORMFEED
DATA ='0C'X.
:LINEFEED
DATA ='0D0A'X.
:EWSCST.

The problem is in the fact that the resulting text file doesn't contain carriage return characters at the end of each line even though they are specified in my custom WSCST object. All the other characters get converted correctly. I have tried various different hex characters in my code, but none of them seems to work.

Any help with this problem is appreciated.

Thanks.