Re: *** ADMIN: Archives, wiki, & news server down

fixed

You are a *much* better Steward of Gondor than Denethor, that's for sure!

Pete

david gibbs wrote:
David Gibbs wrote:
Looks like some of the memory I got to upgrade one of the servers isn't working right ... and the archive (wiki, and news) server has crashed.

Came home early today and swapped the memory in gondor back to the original. The system is back up, and I'm hoping will stay that way.

Thankfully Crucial has a good warranty policy, so I'll be getting the memory replaced.

david