From: Anne Lucas <alucas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Happy Birthday to the AS/400, iSeries, System i, IBM i
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm two days behind in reading midrange-l....just read a
post (6/17)
with a comment about the birthday celebrating the
"name" AS/400.

It's the technology, how it has evolved, and what it
has become that we
celebrate! It is the product and it's capabilities
that we celebrate.
Not the name!

There will be a celebration in Rochester and the
appropriate IBM AS/400
thru IBM i executives will be on hand to help celebrate.

I'd love to see a list of what you think are the
coolest changes in this
product since it was announced in Toronto at COMMON in

Have a blessed day!
Anne Lucas, Genisys Group Inc.
Customer Account Executive
205-823-4831 Office, 205-746-6850 Mobile Fax:
email: alucas@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Message: So Anne Lucas