I'm two days behind in reading midrange-l....just read a post (6/17)
with a comment about the birthday celebrating the "name" AS/400.

It's the technology, how it has evolved, and what it has become that we
celebrate! It is the product and it's capabilities that we celebrate.
Not the name!

There will be a celebration in Rochester and the appropriate IBM AS/400
thru IBM i executives will be on hand to help celebrate.

I'd love to see a list of what you think are the coolest changes in this
product since it was announced in Toronto at COMMON in 1998.

Have a blessed day!
Anne Lucas, Genisys Group Inc.
Customer Account Executive
205-823-4831 Office, 205-746-6850 Mobile Fax: 205-690-4193
email: alucas@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Message: So Anne Lucas