Vern

From: "Paul Jackson" <paulgjackson@xxxxxxxxx>

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Bryan Dietz wrote:
I think that the QUSLJOB API could also be used:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/apis/qusl
job.htm

It looks like Key 0307 (Current system pool identifier)
is promising.

Hi Brian,

it appears that that option only allows you to list what appears in
the resultant job list not what is filtered out initially. I guess if
I listed *every* job and then interrogated the pool identifier, that
might work although would be slow.

Thanks for the tip though,
-Paul