Konica Minolta - anybody use this type of printer for iSeries prints?

fixed

The "boys" are looking to switch the type of printers we lease for the big multifunction monsters in our business.
Has anyone had any luck formatting or setting up Konica Minolta multifunction printers w/the iSeries?  We currently lease some Sharps - which I've had to set up as 'fake' devices and outqs only to work...
Was hoping with Konica Minolta's I had a better chance of making it a "real" device with more iSeries control.
Any input welcome - thanks in advance -
Sandy