Re: Command programming

fixed

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:22 AM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

InfoCrap. Need I say more? ;-) I often use Google instead:
CL programming reference v5r4 site:ibm.com filetype:pdf

I thought I remembered that InfoCenter was vastly improved a few releases
ago. I do remember pining for the old CD-ROMs from the V3 days when
InfoCenter first came out.

PARM KWD(SAVESET#) TYPE(*UINTx) RANGE(001 999) MIN(1) +
CHOICE('001-999') PROMPT('SaveSet Number (1-999)')

This is what I ended up going with.

Thanks Chuck, especially for all of the background info. Wow.

- Dan