Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trevor Perry <trevor@xxxxxxxxxx>
05/08/2008 03:03 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: I could care less

Which one do we use when we are not "american english" native speakers?

#1 makes no sense.
#4 is completely confusing.

On 5/8/08 3:35 PM, "Michael Ryan" <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well...actually it can mean either, both ways.

I could care less - I could care less, but don't care enough to do so
I could care less - I care a little, but that's could erode
I couldn't care less - I care so little that it can't go lower
I couldn't care less - It's important, so I can't care less