Re: Elimination of PDM/SEU in favor of WDSC/RDI

fixed

SEU/PDM is *not* going away. but it's "stabilized" as IBM calls it. in
other words there will be no enhancements, now or ever again. heck they
won't even get rid of the s36 environment! but SEU/PDM (aka ADTS) IBM
made it pretty clear at COMMON that it's there but not being enhanced.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden