Re: Elimination of PDM/SEU in favor of WDSC/RDI

fixed

DebbieKelemen wrote:
I know I'm in late on this discussion. However, I wanted to ask if there is
an article or something somewhere which states that PDM/SEU is going away.
Also, you mention the various "seats" & pricing - is this chart available as
well?

Well, it certainly isn't going away on any development boxes you choose to keep at the current release or some previous release!