Re: Command-line trivia

fixed

Wow.

Never new about this shortcut.

I have worked with the SLTCMD in the past though.

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"SJL" <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
03/06/2008 08:58 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Command-line trivia

I'm not sure where this is documented in the manuals, but none out of five

of my co-workers knew about it until I showed it to them. On a command
line, type the first few letters of any command, followed by an asterisk.

For example, type WRK*, or WRKOBJ*, or DSPOBJ*, or RUN* and see what
happens. Also see the SLTCMD command...

- sjl