Command-line trivia

fixed

I'm not sure where this is documented in the manuals, but none out of five
of my co-workers knew about it until I showed it to them. On a command
line, type the first few letters of any command, followed by an asterisk.

For example, type WRK*, or WRKOBJ*, or DSPOBJ*, or RUN* and see what
happens. Also see the SLTCMD command...

- sjl