Re: RANK/ROWNUMBER - Function not supported for query?

fixed

Ron Adams wrote:
I'm playing around with using RANK and/or ROWNUMBER functions in a
query, but I keep getting the error message "Function not supported
for query"

There are some limitations on SQE queries, which is what is needed for OLAP. Birgitta had a nice post on it: http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200705/msg00764.html

Danke schön, Birgitta!
--buck