I agree with Adam. You may not want to autocommit all code each night
into SVN.

I'm going to ramble a bit:

I wonder if maybe just using WDSC to edit members and then using
Tortoise to commit them would work.

I suppose an easy push to the iSeries would then be needed to get it
into the correct source file.

Maybe an Eclipse plugin to associate a file type to a source file for
pushing code into a source file.

I think you can also now compile from the IFS with V5R2 and above. (Vern
told me this :-) )

If this is the case you could just store your files in the IFS as a work
directory and commit to SVN from there even if SVN is on another server.

I'm definitely interested in a solution, because as Aaron said Mark is
no longer with Softlanding so we're not sure how much more innovation
will go into the i5 version of SVN. Although Mark is with Collabnet so
he may stay involved with i5.

He apparently isn't following any of the Midrange List anymore.

FYI: SoftLanding already tried to slip us a 12 month expiring access
code after we renewed this year :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.