On 11/15/07, ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The vast majority of technical people who work/have worked in the i5/OS
oriented arena have also had a good deal of experience with Windows
oriented hardware and applications. They have seen both environments on

No, not at what i'm reading here and on the Pc-Tech list. Many of the
people looked closely at NT4, decided that it sucks (which it probably
did, i don't know), and that was it. They don't know about the things
which have gotten a lot better with 2k, XP and now Vista (and the
backend systems that power them on the client).

There are some people on this list which are very knowledgeable on
both platforms, but they're not the majority.