From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:22 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SQL Finding & Using

the SQL software is a separate package and you'll have to purchase it.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

"Len Grieco" <l_grieco@xxxxxxxxxx>
09/20/2007 01:18 PM
Please respond to

<MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
SQL Finding & Using

All,
I have been given the task of implementing the use of SQL. Forgive me
if I do not fully state my question correctly, I'm am a rookie when it
comes to systems administration. We have a 270 running v5r4. I was told
that SQL comes with the system? Can some one point me to any
documentation/manuals... that can help me find/use this. I used DSPSFWRSC
and GO LICPGM opt 10, but could not find anything relating to SQL

Thank you

Len Grieco
iSeries/LANSA Programmer

William S. Hein & Co., Inc.