Re: Changing the owner of multiple objects in the IFS

fixed

In QShell:

find /my/subdir -user olduser -exec chown newuser {} \;

This will find all files within the /my/subdir directory that are owned by "olduser" and change them so that they will now be owned by "newuser".

Albert York wrote:
I'm sorry bu tI misspoke.

I need to change the owner of all IFS files which are currently owned
by a specific user.

Albert