Chuck,

These are great detailed notes. Unfortunately, I don't see a file in
QUSRSYS or anywhere else that starts with qatocp other than qatocps.

Tks,

Glenn

In a valid installation, the attributes will remain as part of an
upgrade to the [pseudo-system/quasi-user] library QUSRSYS where some
user data resides.
A typical result of an improper restore into QUSRSYS [effectively,
almost any restore using ALWOBJDIF(*ALL)] will /mess up/ the
installation due to messages CPI320A and CPI320B. Those messages
suggest that the database restore feature, in order that data is not
accidentally overwritten, will rename the original file or member
instead of overlay the existing data. The caveat in the message
suggests that /unexpected/ relationships might result. And since the
file QATOCPS in QUSRSYS [which was noted in another message to be the
base database file in the db file network] has relations according to
the DSPDBR QUSRSYS/QATOCPS on a properly installed system, an improper
restore may be the origin for the problem.
In that case, the data is already on the system, just in a renamed
file. And since that file does not allow update, it is identified as a
system file with ALWUPP, ALWDLT, ALWWRT settings of *NO, recovery by
copy is not going to work. A data-only restore will suffice if the data
layout [the record format] of the two files match. The proper way to
restore over would be to use ALWOBJDIF(*OWNER *LVLID). The steps for
only CPI320A for QATOCPS [renamed file qatocp0001 is a SWAG]:
dspfd qusrsys/qatocps *mbrlist /* verify one member SERVICES with
_no_ data; if data exists or a renamed member, then do not continue */
dspfd qusrsys/qatocp0001 *mbrlist /* verify one member SERVICES with
data; if no data or renamed member, then do not continue */
dspdbr qusrsys/qatocp0001 /* movobj each listed to QUSRTEMP */
movobj /* as noted in above comment from dspdbr */
movobj qusrsys/qatocp0001 *file qusrtemp
rnmobj qusrtemps/qatocp0001 *file qatocps
crtsavf qtemp/savf
savobj qatocps qusrtemp *savf *file savf(qtemp/savf)
rstobj qatocps qusrtemp *savf *file savf(qtemp/savf) alwobjdif(*lvlid)
/* if any of the moved LF are not renamed [suffix #### with text('Old
name ...')], crtdupobj theLF qusrtemp *file qusrsys ;; then chgobjown to
match the owner in qusrtemp, and grtobjaut refobj(qusrtemp/theLF), for
all duplicated logical files */

Regards, Chuck
employer