Vernon,

I'm always amazed at how much there is in iNav. I must have missed the "Edit Content" option all the times I used the DB function to "Generate SQL...".

Thanks.

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Vernon Hamberg wrote:
Dave, have you looked at the database stuff in Navigator? You can edit in place - not sure about how it handles what you're looking at.

HTH
Vern