Hi, Cyndi:

Assuming all of the parameters of UNDEL2 are the same as they were for UNDEL, this should work ...

But, rather than renaming, I would create an "alias", e.g. CRTDUPOBJ of the UNDEL2 *CMD, calling it UNDEL. Then, you can put it in whatever library where the original UNDEL was located ... or perhaps in with WRKDBF?

CHGCMD UNDEL PGM(undel2lib/UNDEL2R) PRDLIB(undel2lib)

where "undel2lib" is the library where the new UNDEL2 is installed ...

See the instructions in the UNDEL2 readme file here ... http://www.think400.dk/files/undel2_readme.txt -- it shows the CHGCMD and also changing the command's PGM parameter to point to the correct library to find the CPP program (UNDEL2R).

HTH,

Mark S. Waterbury

> Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
Cool ! Your reply came in 3 hours before my question !!

Can I rename the UNDEL2 to UNDEL so it is tied to the WRKDBF program ?

Cyndi B.
Boise, ID