Another DUH!!!! I SHOULDA stayed home today (I think I will wait till
tomorrow to do any ptf's or installs....................)

On 9/20/07, rob@xxxxxxxxx <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see 1.4 in option 6, don't you?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Mark Allen" <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx>
09/20/2007 10:41 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: DB2 Web Query

My bad, I did GO LICPGM , option 10 and was sut thinking since it said
Display Licensed programs at the top that was the command (DUH!!!)

So I've still gotta install JV1 options 7 and 8

Thanks Rob