From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: segunda-feira, 3 de Setembro de 2007 21:18
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 11 code error CPYTOIMPF

I received the same error condition [errno 3025] for that same named
/QNTC/path/file as a target stream file path+file name. Of course that
path does _not_ exist for me, so the error seems reasonable.
CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(qiws/qcustcdt ) RCDDLM(*CRLF)
TOSTMF('/QNTC/10.12.12.2/SHARED/seam/ITEMMASTER.TXT')
CPFA0D4 File system error occurred. Error number 3025.
CPF2817 Copy command ended because of error.

When I created a valid and functional share to my PC and resolved the

credentials issue by changing my password to match my PC, the attempt to

copy a file to my PC shared path then gave errno 3401, because my share
is read-only.
CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(qiws/qcustcdt ) RCDDLM(*CRLF)
TOSTMF('/QNTC/bottle/temp/justjunk.TXT')
File system error occurred. Error number 3401.

From the archive [archive.midrange.com] I found the Redbook document
link that I include below. That document might assist with /qntc
issues; its Chapter 13. QNTC File System (NetClient). I found that
link, having searched the archive for the tokens: qntc cpytoimpf windows

share
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg242164.html?Open

In my network, all I did to enable and review the existing share on
my PC was to issue the following requests on my System i5 command line:
md '/QNTC/crpence' /* where crpence was my computer name */
wrklnk '/QNTC/crpence' /* 5=Display; my share named temp appeared
*/
wrklnk '/QNTC/crpence/temp' /* 5=Dsp; shows files in share=temp */

Regards, Chuck