From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: segunda-feira, 3 de Setembro de 2007 13:58
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 11 code error CPYTOIMPF

Presumably you mean the error msg CPF2845 return code 11 [kwds:
msgCPF2845 rc11 F/QCPEXPRT]. The stream file as specified export
destination requires a valid record delimiter specification per F1=Help
on the message:
Message: CPF2845
Cause:
11 - The RCDDLM parameter for a stream file can only be
*CR, *CRLF, *LF, or *LFCR and for a data base file
the RCDDLM parameter can be *EOR or a valid value.
Recovery:
11 - Use the valid RCDDLM value for the parameter.

That would be suggesting to add for example, RCDDLM(*CRLF), to the
command string. For example, try instead:
CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(EIQRY01/ITEMMASTER) RCDDLM(*CRLF)
TOSTMF('/QNTC/10.12.12.2/SHARED/seam/ITEMMASTER.TXT')

Regards, Chuck