Intermittent backup

fixed

I am looking for a way to "backup" or make copies of files and
libraries, without knocking people out of the system or slowing them
down to do so. I need a way to periodically backup up transaction files
or updated master files periodically throughout the day and send them to
an alternate box. HA software is not an option at this point. I know I
could use journaling but do not know that I want to go down that road,
or else I will push for the HA software.

Can I use CPYLIB, CPYF, CRTDUPOBJ, SAVOBJ, SAVLIB commands and achieve
the results I am looking for? I realize I might have to run them
multiple times throughout the day.

Thanks for the direction.

Dave

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the
addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.